In case of questionable weather, there are several ways you can learn about school delays or closings. Here’s what you need to know:
- if T/E School District is closed, Trinity Preschool will be closed
- if T/E School District is delayed 2 hours, Trinity Preschool will delay 1 hour, opening at 10:15, with regular dismissal times and regular afternoon programming
- As soon as T/ESD makes an announcement, all parents will receive an email – usually by 6:30 a.m.
- You can call the Preschool office voicemail, 610-644-9370 to check for an announcement of any closing or delay
- A post will be added to this website announcing any closing or delay
- You can call the T/ESD hotline 610-240-1900 to check the status of the district
If school is in session and an emergency early dismissal is called, all parents will receive an email from the school as well as a text message from their Homeroom Parent. It is very important that you or one of your emergency contacts is available to pick up your child.