Last updated: 2/1/21
We are looking forward to welcoming children back to Trinity Preschool this September! Our priority is providing a safe environment where children can learn and have fun while giving parents peace of mind. Our current reopening plan is as follows – we will update this page should any changes be necessary.
- At this point, as long as the state is in the Green or Yellow Phase, we plan to open with our normal schedule on September 10, with Life Stories Days on September 8 and 9. We are doing our very best to make our school building, outdoor spaces, daily schedules, and curriculum as healthy and safe as possible.
- We will be following our Health and Safety Plan for Reopening to guide us in safety and where adjustments are needed as necessary.
- Per the Governor’s order, as of now we will be requiring children to wear masks to school. We will be reaching out to you over the next few weeks with ways to help prepare your child for coming to school with a facial covering. The teaching staff will use their expertise and creativity to make masks part of the everyday routine and help the children to feel comfortable and safe. We know that children are far more resilient and adaptable than we adults can be, so this may not be a big adjustment for them!
- We will be taking advantage of our three great outdoor spaces and already reduced class sizes to distance children as much as possible and developmentally appropriate.
- The T/E school district’s proposed plan for partial in-school and partial virtual learning for everyone may impact the schedules of several members of our teaching staff. We are working together to have as much consistency as possible within the classrooms and to utilize our talented, flexible staff and substitutes. As school gets closer and we know specific schedules, we will let you know who may be helping in your child’s classroom.-
- Please note that all required forms are online on our website, and are due on August 1. If your child has a well-visit including the required immunizations after August 1, please just let us know when to expect that completed form
- The teaching staff is already spending time in their classrooms getting ready for a new school year! It’s so great to have their energy back in the building again! We want to normalize this very unusual time as much as possible for your little ones, making preschool the upbeat, safe, and happy place where they can learn and grow together!