Our Health and Safety Committee wanted to remind you of our quarantine and return-to-school policies –
- following travel outside of PA for more than 24 hours – Trinity children can return to school after 10 full days at home quarantining
- Trinity children need to quarantine at home if any household member is in quarantine
- if Trinity children have been exposed to anyone who tested positive for Covid, quarantine is 14 full days after exposure
- if Trinity children were exposed to a household member who tested positive, quarantine is 14 full days after the positive case’s isolation period ends (minimum of 10 days with fully resolved symptoms), then continue to monitor child for symptoms. If child has no fever and symptoms after that 14 days, child can return to school
- Trinity children need to quarantine if anyone in the household is awaiting Covid test results
Thank you so much for your continued support of our policies – we can stay healthy and open if we all work together!