Trinity Preschool of Berwyn offers a curriculum that is engaging, challenging, and responsive for all of the children we serve. Activities are planned that are appropriate for the expectations of each age group based on sound developmental theory.
The activities and experiences incorporate four key areas of development: social/emotional, physical, cognitive, and language. Plans allow for flexibility so that as a group’s interests and needs emerge, activities can be added or adapted.
Some examples of the 3s/4s Program curriculum goals include:
- Understanding & following rules
- Playing cooperatively with other children
- Managing own feelings
- Maintaining friendships
- Moving with refined coordination
- Using one-to-one correspondence
- Engaging in sustained, elaborate play
- Following complex direction
- Using letters to represent sounds
The 3s/4s Program is open to children age 3 year by September 1st of the year of entry. Classes are offered Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Children must be potty trained.
The school year runs from mid-September through late May.