Thank you for your interest in registration for the 2021-2022 school year at Trinity Preschool!
Registration for current/returning Trinity Preschool families opens on November 9, 2020.
Registration for NEW families will open on December 3, 2020.
An $85 registration fee per family must be paid at the time of registration through our online form.
Here are some of the factors we consider when we are forming classes:
- Children’s ages – chronological and developmental
- Gender mix – number of boys and girls
- Specific individual needs of children in each class
All of these factors will be considered without regard to the order registrations are received.
Depending on enrollment, class age configurations may change from year to year.
Here are some things to know about our specific programs:
- Red and Orange 2’s/3’s classes
- Children must turn 2 before September 1 to be eligible for our 2’s/3’s programs. Our enrollment process makes this cutoff date a firm policy.
- We do change diapers for 2/3 year olds.
- We offer 2-day (Tuesday and Thursday) or 3-day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) programs for 2/3-year olds.
- The morning runs from 9:15 a.m. until 11:45 a.m. *
- Purple and Blue 3’s/4’s classes
- Children must turn 3 before September 1 to be eligible for our 3’s/4’s programs
- Due to licensing and accreditation standards, children in our Blue and Purple classes need to be potty trained.
- We offer Monday/Wednesday/Friday and Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday classes for Purple and Blue classes
- Morning classes run from 9:15 a.m. until noon*
- Children can add a morning or afternoon enrichment classes as well as afternoon lunch programs
- Pre-K classes
- Children must be 4 by September 1 to register for Pre-K
- We offer 4-day (Monday/Tuesday?Wednesday/Thursday) and 4-day morning Pre-K classes
- Morning classes run from 9:15 until noon*
- Children can add a morning and/or afternoon enrichment or lunch programs
- Pre-K +
- for kindergarten age or older 4-year olds
- smaller group, individualized program for children who prefer another year before kindergarten or are ready for more challenge
- afternoon classes run from noon until 3:00 p.m.*
- Parent-Toddler Program
- a “mini-preschool morning” for toddlers ages 16-24 months with a caregiver
- Monday and Tuesday mornings from 9:15-10:30 or 10:45 – noon
- great opportunity for our littlest ones to become familiar with the preschool environment!
* class times may slightly change with notice